- Saturday | 29th November, 2014
- 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Sutherland Business Improvement District
Save the Date!
All businesses in Sutherland are invited to participated in Shop The Neighbourhood, a free, nation-wide event sponsored by Yellow Pages that supports small businesses by encouraging people to make local purchases on November 29th.
Small businesses are our economic backbone; they create jobs, funnel funds back into the community, keep decision-making power localized, and generally contribute to building healthy, thriving neighbourhoods.
How You Can Participate:
- Participation is free!
- Learn about Shop The Neighbourhood online.
- On November 5, 2014, a promotional kit will be mailed to all business owners in the SBID. Kits are also available for pick-up at Rayner Agencies, 1000 Central Avenue.
- Display your window cling it your storefront, to let local shoppers you are taking part in the campaign.
- Create an Event Daily Deal:
- Promote your event day deal on social media and join the conversation.
- Follow @sutherlandbid and use #shopthehood #yxe.
- Get your store ready for November 29th.
Let’s make Shop The Neighbourhood a success in Sutherland!
Contact the SBID for local details:
Call Yellow Pages: 1-844-YP-LOCAL (975-6225)